Energy storage SofarSolar AMASS 4.8kWh HYD 3.6kW 1F
Energy storage SofarSolar AMASS 4.8 kWh HYD 3.6 kW, 1F
17737.50 Nettozł21,817.13 Brutto
Energy storage Sofar AMASS GTX 4.8 kWh + HYD3600-ES 3.6 kW, single-phase
The SofarSolar energy storage kit with Amass battery is a complete Plug & Play solution which means that it can become a part of any new installation without the need for additional configuration.
It’s perfect for:
- People planning to install photovoltaic systems, both off-grid and on-grid.
- People who need a complete energy storage kit without the need for complicated configuration and installation.
- Places with frequent power outages. It ensures continuous operation thanks to the EPS function.
- Owners of electric or hybrid cars.
- People who appreciate good space management—the set takes up little space.
- People who are looking for energy independence, thanks to the zero energy export function, there is no need to draw energy from the public mains, as well as to return the energy produced by photovoltaics to the grid.
SAVINGS AND INDEPENDENCE FROM ENERGY SUPPLY
The SofarSolar energy storage kit allows you to maximize the use of the energy produced from your PV installation and increase your independence from the energy supply from the grid. By using the AMASS series batteries, there is no need to send 100% of the surplus energy produced to the grid. The recorded temporary excess energy produced is stored in batteries and used in moments of increased energy demand (e.g. at night, on cloudy days, or in early morning).
CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES WHEN ELECTRICITY IS CHEAPEST
It is possible to specify any period of time during the week when the user can charge the batteries to a specific level (e.g., every Saturday from 10:00 PM to 80%). This is possible regardless of the energy storage mode.
Thanks to the Emergency Power Supply function, in case of loss of the primary power supply from the public grid, the SofarSolar set provides backup power to loads or off-grid operation.
The SofarSolar energy storage system can be expanded with additional batteries—up to 4 AMASS series GTX battery modules in one system.
Features of included devices*:
- Energy Storage.
- Emergency Power Supply (EPS): island operation in the event of a mains power failure. Switch-on time of less than 10 ms.
- Zero energy export to the grid—100% energy storage possible.
- Monitoring: remote access to the unit’s operating parameters using a mobile application.
- Power safety: Emergency Power Supply function.
- Safe operation: built-in BMS (Battery Management System) ensures that the battery cells operate in optimal conditions, protecting them from overcharging, deep discharge, and overheating.
- Long life: the BMS and high-quality components mean that the unit can withstand a large number of operating cycles (over 6,000).
- Easy to assemble: the kit includes easy-to-assemble components: 1 inverter, batteries, battery cables, and current sensor.
- Convenient modular installation: ultra-thin enclosure allows up to 4 batteries to be hung on a single wall.
The solution, consisting of a SofarSolar inverter and AMASS batteries, is covered by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Composition of the set Energy storage Sofar AMASS 4.8 kWh + HYD 3.6 kW, 1F**
- 1 x Sofar HYD3600-ES
- 2 x Sofar Amass GTX2000 2.4 kWh battery
- 1 x Cable kit for Amass batteries
Example of how to connect the kit:
* The kit does not include photovoltaic modules.
** Remember to select DC/AC switchgear protection.
- Rated AC power [W]
- Product warranty
- 10 years
- Max. voltage [V]
- Max. MPPT voltage [V]
- Min. MPPT voltage [V]
- Nominal battery voltage [V]
- Feed-in phases
- Number of MPPT inputs
- Cycle life
- Design life
- 10 lat
- up to 4 units
- EPS rated power [VA]
- Usable battery capacity [kWh]
- Weight [kg]
- Weight of the inverter [kg]
- Battery weight [kg]
- Inverter dimensions [mm]
- 394 x 566 x 173
- Battery dimensions [mm] - 1 piece
- 450 x 640 x 95