Soltec Cookies Policy
- Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may affect your user experience, and some features may no longer be available.
- Below you will find advice on how to manage cookies in popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome,
- Mozilla Firefox,
- Internet Explorer,
- Microsoft Edge,
- Users can also opt out of third-party cookies on the Network Advertising Initiative website, using the following link: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/.
- More information on how to manage cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl and www.allaboutcookies.org.
- to ensure the security of using the https://soltec.pl website, in particular, to authenticate the Customer on the website and to maintain the Customer’s session,
- to create statistics of the https://soltec.pl/ website positioning in Internet browsers,
- to allow for optimizing the website’s usability,
- to provide Customers of the https://soltec.pl/ website with personalised advertising content,
- to provide Soltec Customers with personalized marketing content in social media, in cooperation with social networks (e.g. Facebook/Meta, YouTube/Google) and with the use of other Google tools,
- to set up and adapt the content of the https://soltec.pl website to the Customer’s individual preferences (e.g. by recognizing the Customer’s device, analysing and examining the viewing statistics, remembering the settings selected by the Customer).
- The https://soltec.pl/ website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies- this type of cookies is essential for proper website functioning and cannot be disabled. Strictly necessary cookies are usually used in response to actions undertaken by the user, such as setting privacy options, logging in or filling out forms.
- Analytical cookies- allow for collecting information about the number of visits and traffic sources, thanks to which it is possible to improve the website’s operation. Analytical cookies also help determine which sites are the most popular or what parts of the site are visited by the users. For this purpose, we use third-party tools like Google Analytics. If you block this type of cookie, collecting information about your website use will be impossible, and it will also become impossible to monitor the website’s performance. Detailed information in English about Google Analytics is available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/4597324.
- Functional cookies- this type of cookie improves the effectiveness of marketing activities and allows for adjusting them to the user’s needs and preferences, e.g. by remembering all the choices made on the websites.
- Cookies are also divided into:
- Session cookies - are temporary information stored in the browser’s memory to the end of the browsing session, i.e. until the browser is closed. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functionalities to work correctly.
- Persistent cookies - thanks to them, the use of frequently visited websites is easier (e.g. they provide optimal navigation, memorise the selected resolution, content layout, etc.). This information remains in the browser’s memory for a longer time, and this time depends on the choice set in the browser settings. Persistent cookies allow data to be conveyed to the server whenever a website is visited.
- The table below specifies the types of cookies collected on our website, how they are used, and how long they are stored. It also contains information on whether cookies come from the website’s owner or third parties.
- This Cookies Policy is effective from 9 May 2022.
Duration of storage
Google.com _ga files
Google analytical and advertising files. They allow for monitoring the activity on the site of individual visitors and how they use the site. These cookies are set on the first visit to the site and updated on subsequent visits.
2 years from saving / updating
Google _id files
Google DoubleClick for customizing ads that appear in coordination with YouTube
Facebook c-user datr dpr fr sb spin xs files
Facebook advertising files. They are used for customizing the ads displayed on Facebook
Soltec session files
The files provide the ability to log in, maintain sessions and ensure the security of the connection, including encryption.