Energy storage Pylontech 16.8kWh Victron 15kVA 3F
Energy storage Pylontech 16.8 kWh + Victron 15 kVA, 3F
66075.00 Nettozł81,272.25 Brutto
Energy storage Pylontech 16.8 kWh + Victron 15 kVA, three-phase
The Victron and Pylontech energy storage system enables you to maximize the use of energy generated by your PV installation.
It’s perfect for:
- Existing photovoltaic installations, for people who are looking for new opportunities to expand their system with energy storage.
- Those looking for safety: ensures uninterrupted power supply, thanks to the UPS function.
- Those who appreciate flexible solutions and plan to expand the installation in the future.
- Drivers of electric or hybrid cars.
- Companies seeking to reduce peak loads—thanks to the power assist function.
- Those who want to manage the installation from anywhere.
INDEPENDENT ON ELECTRICITY SUPPLIES EVEN 100%
The set ensures efficient use of the energy generated. If energy generation from photovoltaic systems exceeds the consumption, surplus energy will be stored in batteries. However, if the energy storage system is fully charged, the surplus energy generated by photovoltaic systems will be fed into the grid.
CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES WHEN ELECTRICITY IS CHEAPEST
It is possible to specify any period of time during the week when the user can charge the batteries to a specific level (e.g., every Saturday from 10:00 PM to 80%). This is possible regardless of the energy storage mode.
Thanks to the UPS function, in case of loss of the primary power supply from the grid, the set provides backup power to the loads.
Possibility to expand the battery bank and installation capacity at any time.
Features of included devices*:
- Energy Storage.
- UPS: island operation in case of a mains power failure.
- Power assist: in case of high power consumption, energy is additionally drawn from the battery.
- Remote monitoring, supervision, and management of the system.
- Flexibility: high power overload capacity in UPS mode.
- Aesthetics—compact casing: the entire set is placed in a RACK**.
- Technology: modern lithium battery technology.
- Accessibility: ability to remotely monitor and control from anywhere in the world.
- Ease of installation: pre-programmed solution, ready to connect.
10-year warranty on Pylontech batteries and 5-year warranty on Victron Energy components.
Composition of the set Energy storage Pylontech 16.8 kWh + Victron 15 kVA, 3F**
- 1 x Multiplus-II GX 48/5000/70-50
- 2 x Multiplus-II 48/5000/70-50
- 5 x Pylontech US3000C
- 1 x RACK mounting cabinet
- 1 x A set of cables for batteries Pylontech US
- 2 x Interfejs USB - RS485
- 2 x Three-phase meter ET340
- 3 x Fuse base Victron
- 3 x Fuse 200 A
- 1 x VE.Can to CAN-bus BMS type A Cable
Example of how to connect the kit:
* The kit does not include photovoltaic modules or a photovoltaic inverter.
** The entire set is placed in a RACK only for single-phase sets. For three-phase sets, only the battery set is placed in a rack.
- Nominal battery voltage [V]
- Rated AC power for 1 phase [W]
- Peak power for 1 AC phase [W]
- Feed-in phases
- Cycle life
- Design life
- 15 lat
- do 16 jednostek
- Usable battery capacity [kWh]
- Weight [kg]
- Battery weight [kg]
- Dimensions [mm]
- 600 x 600 x 1166