SofarSolar HYD AMASS GTX 3.6kVA 2.4kWh
Energy storage SofarSolar HYD AMASS GTX 3.6 kVA 2.4 kWh
12075.00 Nettozł14,852.25 Brutto
SofarSolar HYD AMASS GTX 3.6 kVA 2.4 kWh
SAVINGS - STORAGE OF EXCESSIVE ENERGY FROM PV
The Sofar Solar energy storage kit will allow you to make the most of the energy produced from photovoltaics. Thanks to the use of AMASS line batteries, you will no longer have to send 100% of the surplus produced energy to the power grid. Thanks to the energy storage system, you do not have to purchase energy from the grid encumbered with Distribution Network Operator fees. The registered surplus of produced energy is stored in batteries and used in times of increased demand for energy (e.g. at night, when it is cloudy or in the early morning). The SofarSolar HYD AMASS GTX 3.6 kVA 2.4 kWh energy storage consists of one Sofar Amass GTX2000 2.4 kWh battery and one Sofar HYD3600-ES hybrid inverter.
Our solution has a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. This proves the high quality of the product and the manufacturer's confidence in its solutions. Sofar Solar has been on the market since 2012 and has been constantly developing since then.
One of the functionalities of the Sofar Solar energy storage system is to maintain the power supply of the receivers (Emergency Power Supply function) in the event of a failure of the primary power supply (from the Public Power Grid,) or work outside the Public Power Grid - off-grid operation.
The GTX lithium-ion battery from the AMASS series guarantees maximum safety thanks to the built-in BMS (Battery Management System). The battery can work through a relatively large number of work cycles (over 6000). The inverter has a protection class of IP65, which makes it a hermetic device.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Installation of the Sofar Solar energy storage system should not be a challenge for the installer. The kit includes easy-to-install components: 1 inverter, 1 battery, battery cables, current sensors and a relay.
The Sofar Solar energy storage system can be expanded with additional batteries - up to 4 GTX batteries from the AMASS series in one system.
Battery: Sofar Amass GTX2000 2,4 kWh:
- Multi-stage energy management system extends battery life
- Convenient operation - the device is switched on with one button
- Convenient installation - the modular, ultra-thin casing allows you to mount up to 4 batteries on one wall
- Parallel connection technology support - high charge and discharge current
- High BMS compatibility - excellent compatibility with energy storage inverter
- Better stability thanks to the use of high-performance processors and components from renowned manufacturers
Inverter: Sofar HYD3600-ES:
- Maximum efficiency: 97.6%
- Perfect for both on-grid and off-grid installations
- Protection level: IP65
- Various modes of operation
- Built-in function of zero power export to the public grid
- Fanless heat dissipation system
- Reactive power compensation capability
- Built-in emergency power function (EPS). Start-up time under 10 ms
- Flexible configuration of lead and lithium-ion batteries
- Power [W]
- Feed-in phases
- Nominal battery voltage [V]
- Cycle life
- Design life
- 10 lat
- up to 4 units
- EPS rated power [VA]
- Nominal energy [Wh]
- Weight of the inverter [kg]
- Battery weight [kg]
- Inverter dimensions [mm]
- 394 x 566 x 173
- Battery dimensions [mm] - 1 piece
- 450 x 640 x 95